Monday, December 21, 2015

Blog: Merry Christmas

So this week we get to email at a seven eleven because the wifi t our
church isn't working. Yay! Haha well anyways this week was kind of
crazy because it's transfer week and the week before Christmas and
just so much craziness! but last week on pday we ended up going to
like a zoo where you could go in and pet some of the animals which was
way fun! I will attach some pictures. Then on Tuesday we had district
meeting and some dendou. Then I don't remember much about the rest of
the week honestly. These last couple of days have been so crAzy that I
just can't remember. So you ar probably wondering what happened this
week, alright I will tell you. It is transfer week and I am
staying!!!! Yay!! however, Kurume is becoming a two man so we are
shutting down the other area! We were so surprised! We found out on
Saturday and on Sunday I just felt so stressed out! But I was able to
feel the peace of my Savior who overcame all things. And I am still
depending on Him so much now, but I know that He loves me and that I
can do all things through Christ. The King of kings, Lord of lords. He
who overcame death both spiritually and physically. And I feel so
comforted to have someone like that by my side. When things feel
overwhelming or that we need strengthening we always know there is
somebody we can depend on. And I am so glad I have never had to go a
time without that comfort.
And on Monday we had a really cool experience where we helped a member
move. And she was telling us about her conversion story. Basically she
was the daughter of a monk who found the church while training to be a
priestess and she joined and was disowned by her family. But she
worked hard and served a mission! She is seriously such an example to
me. We went to her families shrine to help pack her things to move her
closer to the city, and we met her dad who was once so hantai (opposed) and he
has accepted the church as a good thing and loves members and
missionaries and brought us in for tea and was showing us his cool
books and took some pictures in the shrines. She herself cannot
believe how much her father and family have changed. Once demanding
she come home from the MTC, now inviting missionaries into his home. I
know this church really changes lives and that we can find them and
help them.
We also had a cool experience with meeting this girl named haruna at
the train station. She had met bair shimai on splits, and the STL
accidentally called her, but set up an appointment with us, and we met
her and she was so cool!! we have another meeting with her to give her
a tour of the church. I hope she feels that this gospel can bless and
help her life. I am so excited! Thank you for all your prayers. I hope
you have a merry Christmas!!!! My next pday will be Christmas and I
will be spending it skyping my family! So I hope you all have a great
time with your families!!! Think of Christ and ponder, like d. Todd
christofferson said, as if you were there that silent, holy night
standing next to the baby Jesus. What gift would you bring? What would
you say if you stood next to the Savior of the world? I think that on
that night even for just five seconds the whole world was silent. I
hope I am here for when he comes again, my Savior and King.
I love you all so much!!! Happy 2016 Christmas!!! Make it more
meaningful than last year!!!

Johnson shimai



Us at Riyo shimais house! Ozaki shimai, me, Bair, mccuen, Ali, keiko,
parmley, and Riyo in front!!! Chilling at her new bachelorette pad!!!

We found this little guy housing. Yes, we did pet him... With a piece of paper.

Our district with the Kangaroos

The cute little monkeys that climb all over you!! And steal your things!!

Bair shimai and I wish a capybara




No comments:

Post a Comment