Friday, December 18, 2015

Blog : No Time
This week don't have a lot of time to email because we are going to a bio park in sasebo :)
I will send pictures next week!
This last week we had some miracles!
One of our investigators Yuuji made a baptismal date! For Valentine's Day.
He was an investigator that came up to us in eikaiwa and asked if we could teach hi how to pray. And he has been praying! His prayers have gotten so much better! He is so awesome! He is stressed about his test and is having a hard time right now, but I know the gospel can help him! We also had another investigator who was struggling with prayer working his way up, so that's good. The power of prayer is so important! I a currently working on prayers of mighty faith, like alma. Haha, key word, working on it. But I am so grateful for this time to really exercise my faith!
One of the really cool experiences I had was that we were getting ready for our activity and I felt that should do some phone dendou. I said a prayer and felt like I should look up a specific name, Akira, it wasn't there, but as I was looking in the A's I kept coming back to this one name. And they answered and we were able to set up a return appointment! It was so cool! 
The power of prayer works!
Sorry no time this week!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
SISTER JONSON

No comments:

Post a Comment