Monday, September 28, 2015


 Blog: Training Again
This week was full of craziness and fun times. Again I don't really
remember the first half of this week. It mostly had to do with finding
because almost all our investigators cancelled on us. Rough, but at
the same time it gave me some time to really think about these people
and their needs. We have two investigators right now who are
struggling, but during the trainers meeting I was able to receive some
awesome revelation for them and am very excited to try that out this
week. Today I don't have a ton of time to email because we are going
to go pear picking with a member, and maybe eat out with a recent
convert. Because it's transfer week! And we are pretty sure that my
companion is out. Also I am training again, which I am very excited
and extremely nervous for. I don't think she will be Japanese this
time around so I am really going to have to step it up, haha. Another
thing that I am so thankful for is this last DCS was the best DCS I
have ever had on my mission! We really got to see some trust from the
members and how much they truly love us and this work. We are very
excited to help strengthen this ward and bring in new souls! I know
once this ward is prepared the people will start flooding in!! Anyways
love you lots, sorry didn't write so much this week. But I hope you
all have a fantastic September, it's almost coming to an end! SO
FAST!! The church is true and I know that Christ is our Savior and
advocate. Sometimes the work no matter where you are, seems like you
are not up to the challenge. But as I was reading online today, on my
iPad, about missionaries all over the world. I realized how MUCH God
is preparing this generation to bring His gospel worldwide to all who
will hearken unto His voice. Sometime it feels overwhelming and we're
just trying to strengthen one or two people, including keeping our
families in the gospel. But I know God blesses those who work in His
efforts, and no effort is wasted. God loves us all and wants us to be
happy. I truly do believe that. I know the church is true. It's here
for us to strengthen those, and we have all made the sacred covenant
to do so. Love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment