Monday, March 21, 2016




This week lots of weird stuff happened, but lots of good stuff too!!
The work is moving along. Sister Fugal I got the letters!!! THANK YOU
SO MUCH!!! NORTHFIELD 4th WARD for life!!!!!
Mission is the greatest thing on the planet. I know that relationships
penetrate the grave and our happiness is more than just this Earthly
life. The Savior lives and loves us, enough to cut us down and raise
us up. The church is true. We support and help and challenge each
other. God organized His church through a living prophet Joseph Smith.
And continues to do it through a living prophet. The powers of heaven
exist on the Earth today. I know that true happiness comes through the
Savior. So let's all find it!!!
No time this week!! It was good our investigator Kiyomi-San came to
church and loved it!! She has a baptismal date pray for her and others
that they can come to church and enter into the waters of baptism!!
I love this mission, this church, my family and friends in the U.S. Of
A and my friends here in the land of the rising sun, and my Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ!!! Joseph Smith WAS a prophet and WAS called of
the Lord and the Savior DOES live. And it IS important that everyone
knows this. I love sharing the gospel!
Love,
Sister Johnson
Some people's last day at Eikaiwa before transferring. Good luck! (Ngatai, Spencer, Connett, Tofa, Masters, Weller, Sato, Me, Satomi, Moe (satomi's daughter)


Our district Proudfoot-chourou, spencer, stanger, mizoguchi, hall,
tofa, Sato, me!


We had to make a. Video on companion relationships, and we were the bad example. We couldn''t hold it.  Together.




No comments:

Post a Comment